Shopping for premium-grade CBD Oil in Phoenix? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Arizona!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Phoenix, Arizona, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Phoenix and other cities such as yuma, tanque-verde, and buckeye
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Arizona?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Arizona.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Phoenix, AZ
Because there are such a vast number different options to select from, it can be quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Phoenix or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.