Shopping for top-quality CBD Oil in Philadelphia? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Philadelphia and neighboring cities like carlisle, limerick, and lower-makefield
Is CBD Oil Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Philadelphia, PA
With so many various options to choose from, it can often be difficult to choose the best choice for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do some research. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Philadelphia or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.