Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Philadelphia? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Pennsylvania CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Philadelphia, PA
Because there are so many different brands to select from, it can often be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here are a variety of things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Philadelphia or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.