Shopping for high-quality CBD in Petersburg? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Petersburg, Virginia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Petersburg, VA
Because there are such a vast amount different brands to select from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many high-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s a variety of things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s important to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Petersburg.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.