Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Petersburg, Virginia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Petersburg and neighboring cities such as woodlawn, suffolk, and chester
Virginia CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Petersburg, VA
With so many different products, it can become quite challenging to pick the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in Petersburg.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.