Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Peters, Pennsylvania, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Peters and other cities such as allentown, upper-merion, and cheltenham
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Peters, PA
Because there are such a vast amount various products to select from, it can become challenging to select the right choice for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here’s 5 important things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one should think about when buying CBD in Peters or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.