Shopping for high-grade CBD in Petaluma? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Petaluma, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in California: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Petaluma, CA
Because there are such a vast number various options to choose from, it can be quite challenging to choose the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when buying CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Petaluma or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.