Shopping for premium CBD products in Petaluma? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Petaluma, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Petaluma and nearby cities such as spring-valley, mission-viejo, and east-los-angeles
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Petaluma, CA
Because there are so many various options to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are five crucial things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that one need to think about when buying CBD in Petaluma or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.