Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Perry? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Perry, Ohio, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Perry and nearby cities like marysville, bath, and colerain
Ohio CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Ohio?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Perry, OH
With so many various companies, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here are five things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Perry or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.