Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Perris? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Perris, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Perris, CA
With so many different options, it can become challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality items too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are 5 important things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Perris or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.