Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Perinton? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout New York!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Perinton, New York, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Perinton and neighboring cities including lysander, niagara-falls, and commack
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in New York?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New York.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Perinton, NY
With such a vast amount various products to select from, it can be quite challenging to select the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Perinton or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.