Shopping for top-quality CBD in Peoria? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Peoria, Illinois, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Illinois CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Peoria, IL
Because there are such a vast number different companies, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is essential to do some research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important points that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Peoria.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.