Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Peoria? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Peoria, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Peoria and nearby cities like round-lake-beach, park-ridge, and rutland
Illinois CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Peoria, IL
With such a vast number various options, it can often become quite challenging to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here are FIVE things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Peoria.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.