Looking for top-quality CBD in Pennsauken? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Pennsauken, New Jersey, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Pennsauken and neighboring cities such as east-brunswick, passaic, and perth-amboy
New Jersey CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Pennsauken, NJ
Because there are so many various companies to choose from, it can often become difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality items too.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are FIVE things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Pennsauken or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.