Looking for high-quality CBD in Penn Hills? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Penn Hills, Pennsylvania, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Penn Hills and other cities like upper-macungie, antrim, and allison-park
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Penn Hills, PA
Because there are such a vast amount various options to select from, it can often be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that you must think about when buying CBD in Penn Hills or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.