Looking for high-grade CBD Oil in Penn Hills? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Penn Hills, Pennsylvania, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Pennsylvania: Is CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Penn Hills, PA
Because there are so many various options to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here’s five things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Penn Hills.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.