Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Pelham? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Alabama!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Pelham, Alabama, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Pelham and nearby cities including dothan, albertville, and madison
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Alabama?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Alabama.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Pelham, AL
With so many different options to select from, it can often become quite difficult to select the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here are 5 things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important things that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Pelham.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.