Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Pearl? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Mississippi!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Pearl, Mississippi, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Mississippi CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Mississippi?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Pearl, MS
With such a vast amount different brands, it can often be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here are five important things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is critical to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Pearl or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.