Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in Pearl? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Mississippi!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Pearl, Mississippi, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Pearl and neighboring cities including horn-lake, hattiesburg, and ridgeland
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Mississippi?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Pearl, MS
Because there are such a vast amount various brands to choose from, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Pearl.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.