Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Pearl City? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Hawaii!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Pearl City, Hawaii, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in Hawaii?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Hawaii.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Buying CBD in Pearl City, HI
With such a vast number different options, it can often be quite difficult to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are five things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s best to do your research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one must think about when purchasing CBD in Pearl City.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.