Looking for top-quality CBD products in Pearl City? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Hawaii!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Pearl City, Hawaii, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Pearl City and other cities including mililani-mauka, kapolei, and east-honolulu
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Hawaii?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Hawaii.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Pearl City, HI
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right item for you, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you should think about when purchasing CBD in Pearl City.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.