Looking for full spectrum CBD oil products in Peachtree City? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Georgia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Peachtree City, Georgia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Georgia CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Georgia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Peachtree City, GA
Because there are such a vast number different brands to choose from, it can become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Peachtree City or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.