Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Payson? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Utah!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Payson, Utah, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Utah CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Utah?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Utah.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Payson, UT
With such a vast amount different options to select from, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many high-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the best item for you, here’s 5 things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you should consider when purchasing CBD in Payson.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.