Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Payson? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Arizona!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Payson, Arizona, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Arizona CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Arizona?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Arizona.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Payson, AZ
With so many different companies, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Payson.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.