Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in Payson? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Arizona!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Payson, Arizona, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Payson and other cities like eloy, san-luis, and prescott
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Arizona?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Arizona.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Payson, AZ
With so many various companies, it can often become challenging to select the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here are a variety of things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Payson.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.