Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Pawtucket? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Rhode Island!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Rhode Island CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Rhode Island?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Pawtucket, RI
Because there are so many different companies to choose from, it can often be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Pawtucket or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.