Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Pawtucket? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Rhode Island!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Pawtucket and nearby cities such as bristol, tiverton, and south-kingstown
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Rhode Island?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Pawtucket, RI
With such a vast number various options, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here’s FIVE things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is best to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Pawtucket or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.