Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Patterson? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Patterson, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Patterson, CA
Because there are so many different products to choose from, it can become quite challenging to select the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the right product for you, here are FIVE things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is always best to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one must think about when shopping for CBD in Patterson.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.