Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Paterson, New Jersey, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Paterson and other cities like ramsey, piscataway, and ridgewood
Is Hemp CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Paterson, NJ
With so many different companies, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid low-quality products and pick the right item for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Paterson or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.