Shopping for high-quality CBD in Paterson? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Paterson, New Jersey, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
New Jersey CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Paterson, NJ
Because there are such a vast amount various brands, it can be quite challenging to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here’s five things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Paterson or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.