Looking for premium CBD in Pataskala? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Pataskala, Ohio, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Pataskala, OH
With so many various brands to choose from, it can often be challenging to select the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is critical to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you should consider when buying CBD in Pataskala.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.