Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Pasco? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Pasco, Washington, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Pasco and neighboring cities including des-moines, lacey, and shoreline
Washington CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Washington?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Pasco, WA
Because there are so many different companies to choose from, it can be quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s always best to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one must think about when purchasing CBD in Pasco.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.