Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Pascagoula? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Mississippi!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Pascagoula, Mississippi, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Mississippi?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Pascagoula, MS
Because there are so many different options to select from, it can become difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here are five important things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Pascagoula or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.