Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Pasadena? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Maryland!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Pasadena, Maryland, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Maryland?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Pasadena, MD
Because there are such a vast amount various options to choose from, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here are a variety of things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Pasadena or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.