Looking for full spectrum CBD in Pasadena? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Pasadena, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Pasadena, CA
Because there are such a vast amount various brands to choose from, it can become challenging to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here’s 5 things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Pasadena or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.