Looking for top-quality CBD oil products in Pasadena? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Pasadena, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Pasadena and nearby cities such as newport-beach, torrance, and arroyo-grande
CBD Regulations in California: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Pasadena, CA
Because there are such a vast amount various options to choose from, it can be difficult to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here are five things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you must consider when buying CBD in Pasadena or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.