Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Parsippany Troy Hills? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Parsippany Troy Hills, New Jersey, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Parsippany Troy Hills and other cities like ridgewood, west-orange, and gloucester
New Jersey CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Parsippany Troy Hills, NJ
Because there are such a vast amount various companies to select from, it can often be challenging to select the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are FIVE things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Parsippany Troy Hills.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.