Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Parsippany Troy Hills? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Parsippany Troy Hills, New Jersey, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in New Jersey: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Parsippany Troy Hills, NJ
Because there are so many various products, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here are five crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that one must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Parsippany Troy Hills or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.