Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in Parsippany? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Parsippany, New Jersey, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Parsippany and neighboring cities such as westfield, west-windsor, and plainfield
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Parsippany, NJ
With such a vast amount different companies, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here are several things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Parsippany or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.