Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Parma Heights? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Parma Heights, Ohio, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Parma Heights, OH
With such a vast amount different brands, it can be quite challenging to select the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Parma Heights.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.