Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Parlier, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Parlier and neighboring cities like rosamond, camarillo, and wasco
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Parlier, CA
With so many different companies, it can become quite challenging to pick the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one should think about when buying CBD in Parlier or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.