Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Parkland? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Parkland, Washington, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Parkland and neighboring cities including washougal, spanaway, and lynnwood
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Washington?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Parkland, WA
Because there are so many different options, it can become quite challenging to select the best product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here are five things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Parkland or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.