Looking for top-quality CBD products in Parkland? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Parkland, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Florida: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Parkland, FL
Because there are so many various products, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are a variety of things to know when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that you should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Parkland.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.