Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Parkersburg? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout West Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Parkersburg, West Virginia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Parkersburg and other cities such as fairmont, huntington, and wheeling
CBD Regulations in West Virginia: Is CBD Oil Legal in West Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in West Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Parkersburg, WV
With such a vast amount different companies to select from, it can be quite difficult to select the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products out there, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here are a variety of things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important points that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Parkersburg.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.