Looking for top-quality CBD products in Parkersburg? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout West Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Parkersburg, West Virginia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
West Virginia CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in West Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in West Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Parkersburg, WV
Because there are so many different brands, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here’s 5 things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Parkersburg.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.