Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Parker? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Colorado!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Parker, Colorado, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Parker and nearby cities including clifton, aurora, and longmont
CBD Regulations in Colorado: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Colorado?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Buying CBD in Parker, CO
With such a vast number various products, it can be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality items too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the right item for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Parker.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.