Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Parker? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Colorado!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Parker, Colorado, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Colorado?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Parker, CO
With such a vast amount various products, it can often become quite challenging to choose the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here’s FIVE things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Parker.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.