Looking for full spectrum CBD oil products in Park? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Michigan!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Park, Michigan, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Michigan CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Michigan?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Buying CBD in Park, MI
With so many various companies to choose from, it can often be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s five important things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Park or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.