Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Park Forest? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Park Forest, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Park Forest, IL
With such a vast amount various options, it can be quite difficult to choose the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the right item for you, here’s 5 important things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one need to think about when buying CBD in Park Forest.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.