Shopping for premium CBD products in Paris? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Paris, Ohio, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Paris and other cities such as chillicothe, copley, and aurora
Is CBD Oil Legal in Ohio?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Paris, OH
With so many various brands to choose from, it can become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the right product for you, here are several things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Paris or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.