Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Paramount? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Paramount, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Paramount and neighboring cities including chowchilla, salinas, and la-presa
Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Paramount, CA
With such a vast number different products, it can become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many high-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s five important things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Paramount or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.