Looking for top-quality CBD in Paradise? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Paradise, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Paradise, CA
With so many different brands to choose from, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here are 5 things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you must consider when buying CBD in Paradise.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.