Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Palos Hills? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Palos Hills, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Palos Hills, IL
Because there are so many various companies, it can often become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the right product for you, here’s several things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Search the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important points that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Palos Hills or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.