Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Palos Hills? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Palos Hills, Illinois, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Palos Hills and other cities including loves-park, palatine, and belleville
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Palos Hills, IL
With so many various companies, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is always best to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Palos Hills.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.