Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Palo Alto? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Palo Alto, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Palo Alto, CA
Because there are such a vast number different options to select from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the right product for you, here’s five important things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Palo Alto.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.