Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Palo Alto? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Palo Alto, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Palo Alto and nearby cities like fair-oaks, winter-gardens, and compton
Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Palo Alto, CA
With so many various options, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality products too.
To avoid low-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are 5 crucial things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Palo Alto.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.