Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Palmetto Estates? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Palmetto Estates, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Palmetto Estates and neighboring cities such as doral, citrus-park, and leisure-city
CBD Regulations in Florida: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Palmetto Estates, FL
Because there are such a vast amount different options, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Palmetto Estates.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.