Looking for high-quality CBD in Palmetto Estates? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Palmetto Estates, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Palmetto Estates, FL
With so many different products to choose from, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Palmetto Estates or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.