Looking for high-grade CBD products in Palmetto Bay? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Palmetto Bay, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Palmetto Bay and nearby cities such as new-port-richey, longwood, and deltona
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Palmetto Bay, FL
Because there are such a vast number various products, it can become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality items too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Palmetto Bay or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.