Shopping for full spectrum CBD in Palm Valley? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Palm Valley, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Palm Valley and other cities such as tamiami, tallahassee, and fort-pierce
CBD Regulations in Florida: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Palm Valley, FL
With such a vast amount different companies, it can become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products out there, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here’s five things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Palm Valley or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.