Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Palm Valley? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Palm Valley, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Palm Valley, FL
With so many various brands to select from, it can often be difficult to pick the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid low-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here are 5 things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Palm Valley.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.