Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Palm Springs? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Palm Springs, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Palm Springs, CA
Because there are such a vast number various options, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here are a variety of things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Palm Springs.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.