Shopping for top-quality CBD Oil in Palm Harbor? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Palm Harbor, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Palm Harbor and other cities like alafaya, land-o-lakes, and lake-wales
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Palm Harbor, FL
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s FIVE things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is always best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that one need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Palm Harbor or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.