Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Palm Desert? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Palm Desert, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Palm Desert, CA
Because there are such a vast amount different products, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s always best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Palm Desert.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.