Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Palm Coast, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Palm Coast and nearby cities like clermont, saint-petersburg, and boca-raton
Is CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Palm Coast, FL
With such a vast amount various brands to choose from, it can be quite difficult to choose the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of research. Search the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important points that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Palm Coast or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.