Looking for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Palisades Park? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Palisades Park, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Palisades Park, NJ
With such a vast number different brands to select from, it can often become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important things that you need to think about when shopping for CBD in Palisades Park or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.