Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Palatine? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Palatine, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Palatine, IL
Because there are so many different companies to select from, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here are 5 important things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one should consider when shopping for CBD in Palatine.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.