Shopping for high-grade CBD Oil in Painesville? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Painesville, Ohio, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Ohio: Is CBD Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Painesville, OH
With such a vast number different brands, it can often become quite difficult to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the right product for you, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Painesville.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.